- View is part of the any web application that represents data on front-end.
- It helps the user to interact with the system, creating request and get response back to user .
- View also represents the data in the form of text, diagrams, and table. For example, any customer view will include all the UI components like text boxes, drop downs, etc.
- Example : Any page of the website is an example of View.
like : HomePage, ProductPage etc.
Note: A page can contain paragraph, images and many more components.
- These components are the part of View
- Controller is the part any web application that handles the user interaction.
- It takes input from the View (given by user), manipulates model and gives response back to user on View .
- Controller sends commands to the model to update its state. (E.g.Saving a specific Model).
Example : Controller helps a User to submit a form and updates the data in backend.
- Model holds data and helps it to transfer between Controller and any business logic for manipulation.
- Whenever data is manipulated, its always updated in Model then saved into database .
Example: CustomerModel always stores Data, which is related to any Customer.